Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Active in the Background"

(Topic created on: 02-12-2022 05:28 AM)
jv96
First Poster
Options
Hi, I really need to remove this feature or turn it off from my galaxy s22 and I need an adult blocker to stay on in the background 100% of the time without me being able to just simply stop the app with this feature?

Can anyone help me?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Mobz
Voyager
Options
What exactly is this active in the background thing you're referring to, so i can try help.

Is it this? Screenshot_20221202_011004_One UI Home_1000005276_1669943404.jpg
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you wanting to block adult material @jv96 

Your network can block such sites.

Or maybe use the family / parenteral settings in the phone.

Can you elaborate please 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Jauman
First Poster
Options
Yep how do I prevent this from appearing? I keep stopping the apps that track my usage and block social media lol
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Tbf, the only way i bypassed this, is by using the Task Changer option found in Home Up (within Good Lock).

As for the Adult blocker, there could perhaps be some feature within the browser/phone? Or you could try use a dns server such as 1.1.1.3 that may help to an extent.
0 Likes
Jauman
First Poster
Options
Woah thanks for the fast reply. Yep adult content its not a problem, my wifi provider always blocked it by default.

Installed the app but what does it do? What I'm trying to accomplish is to stop seeing that option to stop background activity. I got 2 apps that monitor my phone usage and blocks app if I reach a certain time and I keep just stopping the apps out of comfort.
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
It's a module that allows you extra customization.

Such as homescreen customizing, blurring, app rows/columns, etc...

Change folder view/colour in app drawer

Changing the recent view (Task changer) to different layouts - This is the one to enable, then pick whichever layout you choose. You will see no background activities thereafter
0 Likes