Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI Beta

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 08:09 PM)
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I have noticed an invitation in the members app to register for the One UI beta programme

Just wondering if anyone has used this and what issues they have encountered?

I'm using an S22 Ultra that has quite a few glitches and hoping the new UI may address some of them but obviously a beta program may involve issues in its own right whilst developers are testing it?

Thank you
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Wish I could beta test it on my fold 3
Neo001
Legend
Options

From what I read on the community, it seems to be pretty stable. Expect a few bugs though, like one use reporting Google Pay not working for them.

Once you opt in and upgrade the os, and later if you decide to revert, you may encounter issues.

PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
You might be able to? You register your interest in the members app
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I read the message and it did say Google pay isn't working but samsung pay does. I'm really tempted as have some issues but nervous in case it causes bigger problems
0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
It doesn't show up for me. I'm in the UK
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry I just checked my message and it says for S22 so maybe they are rolling it out device by device
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

The beta is for the S22 series. At least that is what I go on my invitation from the members app. However, I am not trying any beta. The S22 series has had enough issues on the stable Android 12. The beta by definition is not a stable version.

Beta inviteBeta invite

PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes, the invitation was for the S22. I've just updated to it, so I am giving it a go see if things improve. Initial finding is it hasn't solved the outlook crashing, but I'll wipe the system cache and see if it improves
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Good luck