Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6 quick settings

(Topic created on: 15-12-2023 01:55 PM)
RahinS94
Pioneer
Options
Hi again,

Just wondering how I can access each individual setting on the quick settings panel without having to go into device settings?

On ui 5, I could click the text, eg "sound" and it would bring up a submenu for control. Now I can only turn it on off or long hold to go to device settings.

Is there a way to solve this?? 
9 REPLIES 9
Neo001
Legend
Options

Press and hold on the quick toggle will open up the corresponding settings.

RahinS94
Pioneer
Options
Is there a way to access the menu from the panel though? I don't want it to redirect me to settings app everytime, there should be a way to adjust on the panel like on one ui 5
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

For some toggles like Bluetooth,  WiFi,  Torch, Auto rotate, etc., it will show you the options without the need to go to settings. For.most other, it will take you to the settings.

I do not see any option to configure this.

Screenshot_20231215_153431_Samsung Internet.jpg

RahinS94
Pioneer
Options
Mine doesn't do that for any of them. How did you do it??
0 Likes
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
If your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Are Off. Turn it on and wait a very short time till it promps you where to connect
Neo001
Legend
Options

Nothing special... Just press and hold ...

RahinS94
Pioneer
Options
Brilliant thanks, I must say, despite the new looks I prefer the one ui 5 look
Neo001
Legend
Options

I do like the new look, but can be better. There should be more options to customuse it. The previous one was better w.r.t one hand mode.

RahinS94
Pioneer
Options
Exactly. The dark mode looks pretty bad on ui 6, not really dark at all. Hope good lock come up with some more customisation for it