Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 _ data/connection issues

(Topic created on: 28-11-2023 08:39 AM)
As1mi
Pioneer
Options
I upgraded my S22 ULTRA to one ui 6 and have had issues with data and connection [I'm with EE and 99 percent no issues, b4 update] Since update at times I've NOT been able to CALL anyone or RECEIVE CALLS. At times no Internet connection, which are needed especially for work purposes.

I reset mobile data, i wiped cache through recovery mode and the issue was persistent.

I ended up using Odin to FLASH one ui 5.1. No issues after doing that. I recommend people not to upgrade until they have an update for one ui6. 

Maybe I'm not the majority but thought id share my exp. 

70 REPLIES 70
As1mi
Pioneer
Options
Oh okay I'm sorry to hear. Have you tried formatting your phone? Or if you have ask samsung to do it. Apparently they have a different way of formatting that could fix the issue
0 Likes
Data
Apprentice
Options

I did reformatting by myself. The issue was not resolved.  

0 Likes
As1mi
Pioneer
Options
Oh okay that was my situation. Unless you try samsung again and see if ther is a way they can do it
0 Likes
Yamanak
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have this issue also in S22+. It's very annoying to check always the network out of WIFI. Never had this issue before one UI 6.0. @samsung solve it asap.

Sujoy Paul
First Poster
Options

I am having same issue 

0 Likes
saywhy2me
First Poster
Options

I have the S22ulta.I just updated mine to one ui 6.0 last week and I have completely lost all service. It comes in and out as it pleases. I have reached out to support and all they have told me is trade it in and pay $700 or pay $200 to take it to a official service center. I feel like im being trolled because the phone is perfectly fine and the issue is software based....

Diablo135
Journeyman
Options

Same. It's really p****d me off. I'm going to see if 6.1 does anything to fix it and if not, I'll have to get another phone but certainly not Samsung. I've been loyal for over a decade, including tv and other electronics but their blasé attitude towards something they caused is unacceptable. I will spend the rest of my days giving everything they sell a terrible review....I'm that petty. Maybe a class action would help open their eyes

0 Likes
MC91
Explorer
Options

Updating it to 6.1 does not change anything with the signal, I would say it is even worse. I think also battery is drained more, and I read articles that the charging time could be longer. What personally pissed me off that the gestures are changed, and it is impossible to keep the "old" ones (I mean the home, previous and manage applications "buttons"). Also the reminder app for AOD has changed and there are only some widgets. I did the update to get the security updates, but otherwise - I would not recommend it. I really don't know who cares about the new emojis or some visual improvements when the basic things does not work properly. 

0 Likes
Diablo135
Journeyman
Options

Same. I updated back in December and hasn't really worked since. I just updated to 6.1 today and it didn't fix it.
Not sure what to do now

0 Likes
Diablo135
Journeyman
Options

I just updated to 6.1 today. Connection still doesn't work 

0 Likes