Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working sim card

(Topic created on: 10-04-2024 10:50 PM)
notworkingsim
First Poster
Options
Hallo. I get yesterday s22 ultra and the sim card is not working. I was try everything and still is not working 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Have you tried your sim in another device to be able to understand if the issue is with you sim card or your phone?
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
notworkingsim
First Poster
Options
Hello. In another device my sim card is working perfectly fine. And then I put on s22 ultra and its not working
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Most likely sim not inserted correctly.

That said, you mentioned you got the device yesterday, where did you get it from?

Might be worth checking that the IMEI hasn't been blocked.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
notworkingsim
First Poster
Options
What is IMEI?
0 Likes
notworkingsim
First Poster
Options
And I get it from lets connect
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@notworkingsim: When you insert the SIM, is it clicking into place? Have you tried the SIM2 slot to see if this works for you? For a visual guide on how to correctly insert the SIM, please refer to page 21 of the user manual via the link below, or check page 23 for a step by step guide. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202311/20231130155622396/SM-S90X_G99X_UM_EU_UU_Eng_Rev...

If the SIM has been inserted correctly, please head to Settings > Connections > SIM manager, and make sure that your SIM is recognised, and toggled on. Now, head to Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access point names, and check to make sure that your network plan is registered here. If it isn't, tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset to default, to see if this helps. Tap the Back button > Network operators > Select automatically, and make sure that this is toggled on. 

0 Likes