Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on network issue.

(Topic created on: 01-08-2024 08:33 PM)
GGokova
First Poster
Options
Anyone having dame problem? And how to fix it please. I tried few things no luck.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there and welcome to the Samsung UK Community Forum

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Before we start to assist, please advise what you've tried already.

Others we'll suggest things and you'll come back to say you've tried this and that.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
GGokova
First Poster
Options
turn off and turn on the phone. Take out the sim card and put it back. Flight mode on off. Swap sim from slot 1 to slot 2 . On settings sim manager and mobile networks choose Manuel, my network( unable to connect). Access point names reset to default. I did all things a few times.... already tried my sim card with different phone and no issue. My network works fine with my old phone.
0 Likes
OmegaMutant
Helping Hand
Options
Sounds like you've done quite alot and I think it's safe to say the issue isn't with your Sim.

Could try a network reset Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Failing that, I'd say do a full back of your data and do a factory reset.

If a factory reset doesn't resolve issue then call Samsung Support and review repair options.
0 Likes
GGokova
First Poster
Options
Thanks. I tried, but still no luck. I want to try different sim cards before do a factory reset. What I don't understand when I turn on phone WiFi my network works fine. I can use just normal calls messages all good.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you able to try your sim in another device?

If you can, that would rule the sim card in or out as the issue.....
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
GGokova
First Poster
Options

yea already tried my sim card with my old phone and no issue. works fine. i will try diffrent sim card on my samsung s22. if no luck i will try factory reset.

0 Likes
NormiQ
First Poster
Options
In my case battery swollen up and discontected the antena inside the phone. Check if your back glass has some gap on the sides
0 Likes
ReneSacay
First Poster
Options

@GGokova I have the same issue. When turning off the Wi-Fi, it works perfectly fine. I've also tried everything you've done, including Reset Network Settings. I've also tried other network sim but still had the same issue.

0 Likes