Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No WiFi calling option on S22 Ultra Vodafone

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 07:46 AM)
avakil007
Explorer
Options
Just switched to S22 Ultra from Note 10 plus 5g. Since the switch I have no WiFi calling option in my phone settings. Vodafone UK showed steps to activate it from their side which I did and got confirmation message as well. But still no option to turn it on from the phone settings.

Anyone has solution for this? Any help would be appreciated.
0 Likes
69 REPLIES 69
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

no the symbol shows up at the top iv always had the setting switch in the menu Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 14-42-51 No WiFi calling option on S22 Ultra Vodafone.png

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options

Been on phone again, STILL no provision 😒

Screenshot_20220226-150948_Call settings.jpg

0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

They where having all sorts of problems turning mine on and off over 3 days they where ringing me texting me got fed up in the end

Members_vzFbArE
First Poster
Options

Hi I have had the exact same issue. I have tried everything except a factory reset as the effort of setting up my apps again is daunting.  Called Vodafone and they did their resets. Initially I had an esim and I though that might be the issue as my sister has a physical card and hers works fine. I have since changed to a physical sim and still no change. If you do find a solution please let me know. Thanks

0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options

Mine is on a physical sim as I had 3days last year of zero phone coz it stuck in transfer mode to new phone 

If I get it sorted, I'll let you know 

0 Likes
shuntfield
Journeyman
Options

My Galaxy S22 Ultra has the same problem.

4G Calling works, on Vodafone but WiFi Calling does not. I'm talking to Vodafone on Twitter chat, the first person I spoke to says the phone doesn't support it 🙄

0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

it does support it if you put in flight mode with WIFI on you will get the icon if its switch on in your account i just dont get the icon next to the signal like i did on the s21 ultra it was there all the time on s21 ultra

0 Likes
shuntfield
Journeyman
Options

Mine doesn't, if I switch flight mode on, and then switch WiFi on, and then try and make a call it says "Flight Mode Enabled Turn off Flight mode to make this call?"

0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
Yes it does, JUST sorted it. Screenshot_20220228-174523_Call settings_7275_1646070323.jpg
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
Yes!! 1st guy didn't get it sorted, said it would be working within 48hrs...nope.
Finished work and just rang, 5 mins later, option there but greyed out.
Restart phone and yep, option lit.
To check, I put on flight mode, WiFi on and made a call.
All working 😀
Apparently both Samsung and Voda are aware there's an issue and are working to sort itScreenshot_20220228-174523_Call settings_7275_1646070323.jpg
0 Likes