Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more videos on the s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 07:06 AM)
John212
Explorer
Options
I feel like is getting worse now I can't watch anything on my s22 ultra and it's so annoying because my phone is the main device where I watch stuff. 

Anyone having the same problem? 

I reported the error and samsung said that has nothing to do with them 
9 REPLIES 9
Kkp
First Poster
Options
Been having the same problem. The issue is on all videos irrespective of the app. This is definitely a phone issue
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I've never had any problems with my s22 ultra playing any videos, maybe something to do with the apps your trying to watch videos on.

It's always a good idea to list the apps your having problems with and maybe elaborate on why Samsung say its nothing to do with them.
John212
Explorer
Options
It's on all of the apps from Facebook, YouTube to Netflix, Disney+
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
My best suggestion would be to wipe your phone back to factory defaults and install no apps and fire up youtube and if it plays without issue then it's likely an app is causing this.

As I say I've had zero problems with my s22 ultra 256gb other than youtube, BT TV and BT sport apps which run perfectly they are the only media apps I use.

I'm definitely not some heavy user who installs 100's of apps.

If you do a factory reset and you instantly have problems with youtube send it back as its a faulty phone, if it has no issues then point the finger at app developers.
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
This is a well known fault from the latest update. Samsung is aware of this and will be providing a fix on the next update.

There is a huge thread about this pinned to the top of this page.

Don't factory reset your phone, it won't help. I you can get around it for now by leaving Bluetooth switched off...
WittoP
Apprentice
Options

I too am having the same problems.. cannot see streamed airplane movies from virgin or quantas or even watch the security cameras for my home...  tried just about everything.. they all worked on every note I owned and I presumed the s22 ultimate was the same..

0 Likes
WittoP
Apprentice
Options

How about samsung internt not showing streamed video from virgin... isn"t samsung internet made by samsung....

0 Likes
WittoP
Apprentice
Options

Where is this update... cause my video still not workung as of june 27 ...

0 Likes
WittoP
Apprentice
Options

Still doesnt work with bluetooth turned off...

0 Likes