Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New s22 ultra uk

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 07:52 PM)
Creo
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I just got the phone and it seems to be downloading loads of firmware updates. It's done 3 in a row so far, is that normal?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Creo
Apprentice
Options

Okay, nevermind. I thought it was stuck in some kind of update loop but I can see the patch levels incrementing when it downloads. It's grabbing september ones now, 5th download so far.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
The amount of issues that phone has had, it probably is normal.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Solution
Creo
Apprentice
Options

Okay, nevermind. I thought it was stuck in some kind of update loop but I can see the patch levels incrementing when it downloads. It's grabbing september ones now, 5th download so far.

Creo
Apprentice
Options

If anyone is still reading, my storage usage is now 54.7GB is that normal?

Sigh... apparently it's normal, the large your storage the more system takes up. That's really odd... the files don't increase in size because the firmware should be the same across the different storage options. =/

0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I just got my s22 ultra yesterday to and it done 4 software updates 1 after another so it is normal 👍
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yes, since the S22 has been available they have been loads of updates, sometimes two in one month.
0 Likes
hmptec
Journeyman
Options
It's normal behaviour on the phone, probably because the firmware that came with the phone is backdated somewhat.
0 Likes