Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with services

(Topic created on: 18-03-2024 08:24 PM)
shabuce
Apprentice
Options
I'm having terrible issues with service and emergency calls only. Signal drops every now and then. I've took it to the phone repair and he said he thinks it's the service provider 😔 it is not I've spoken to them.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What phone do you have?
Phone providers are gradually turning off 2G and 3G services. If you have not replaced your SIM card in a while, might be worth getting a new one.
You can try Wiping the Partition Cashe on phone as well
shabuce
Apprentice
Options
I have a Samsung s22 ultra. I did try dual sim an it was saying the same for the new sim card also. I just collected it from the mobile repair shop an they said its not the phone its the service provider, but my normal sim card works normally in another device
Thank you I will try this.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Other thing could be. Do you have a case on the phone?
Try and see if removing the case improves the reception
I had a case on one of my phones a while ago that played havoc with the phone signal
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I've had mobile internet issuess my fold 4 , tried dual sims and it plays up on both , lose Internet intermittently when making a call or during a call .
Neither Samsung support or vodaphone admit liability , blame each other , forever sending error reports via this app only to be told diagnostics didn't send which I know isn't true as was notified all sent ok , almost at the point of changing to oneplus or maybe Google later this year , it was fine until I was on one ui 6.0 beta last year
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
shabuce
Apprentice
Options
Mine is having the exact same issues and again both blaming each other. My phone battery died an must of automatically updated as it was asking for one to be scheduled. Same thing one ui 6.0 absolute madness. Change of phone again!
shabuce
Apprentice
Options
Thank you very much for trying to help. I'm still having issues having tried these things. I think it's something to do with the update. Terrible. Thank you
0 Likes
shabuce
Apprentice
Options
Hi guys I figured it out I think. So I've just changed the network mode in settings from 5g to 3g/2g or 4g and it seems to work at the moment with texts calls and data when out thank Goodness. Not sure if it will last but worth a try guys. It's just slight slow but nothing to drastic
0 Likes