Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with csc EUX in UK

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 09:59 AM)
mancuk29
Pathfinder
Options
I've just received my s22 ultra and again there is an issue with it configuring to BTU like the S21 Ultra last year 

The phone restarted with carrier settings on initial set up but my firmware is EUX 

This happened last year as the samsung servers couldn't cope with the new phones 

Has anyone in the UK got this issue again 

Also got stuck in a loop with the Google provider setting had to restart 

Always issues on launch come on amsung get your act together 

19 REPLIES 19
ItsAllRover
Navigator
Options
Same here, can't use Samsung pay because of it
Didoo
Explorer
Options

EUX is Europe and BTU is the United Kingdom, my S22 Ultra also says EUX I really thought buying direct from Samsung UK would give you a BTU device, should I be concerned?

mancuk29
Pathfinder
Options
No this happened last year Angelax it sorted within a few days you will get a reboot request... just annoying as a lot of people like me who bought from Samsung UK had the issue
Just means can't use samsung pay for a few days
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

Same here for me. I think it resolved itself on the Saturday morning following me receiving it on the Friday (launch day) last year.

Hopefully won't take them long to sort.

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Hi folks! 

We'd like to let you know that it's actually completely normal to see EUX/-/EUX/EUX at the end of your Service provider Software version. We have changed the way that this information is surfaced on your device as the local and service provider customisation is initiated from set-up which helps tailor the experience to you. Some carriers may display variations of this in the Service provide software update  section but it is completely normal to see "EUX/-/EUX/EUX"

We would like to hear from you if you are experiencing issues accessing services like Samsung Pay or Samsung Members, or if your CSC only has 2 EUX in the Service Provider software version (ie, will appear as EUX/-/EUX).

If this has happened to you, please send our moderator team a Private Message @Sam_UK and send us your IMEI and Service provider software version so we can look into this. 

Thanks, Sachiko

mancuk29
Pathfinder
Options
So does this mean now that the UK csc is btu and eux ? I always check on Sam mobile for updates and eux doesn't exist ...
mancuk29
Pathfinder
Options
Does this mean its normal then ? Screenshot_20220223-110552_Settings.jpg
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

That's what mine looks like too

0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options