Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 10:07 AM)
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

Hi is anyones wifi calling working yet im vodafone it shows up in the menu and sometimes pops up then goes away again its not really a problem because i know we got the phones early and vodafone may have not added it to there phones yet

Was just wondering

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine is working, it only appears when network signal drops. It switched on yesterday after i got them to turn it on
I'm on Vodafone too
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
Nice one ill do a chat thing I'm is switched on in my account from last time but must need the prompt from them
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oops I mean the WiFi calling icon next to WiFi signal not the WiFi calling toggle on/off switch

But I always have to ask them to enable it after changing phones

Sorry, realised I was quite vague earlier
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah that's what is missing off mine just shows I'm connected to WiFi but not WiFi calling even tho I can turn it on or off
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

Hi mate just curious what you asked vodafone for was on chat for over an hour and still no look one guy tried diffrent things and now it will come on now and again but soon as i unluck the phone it disappears

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I called them and asked that they activate WiFi calling on my phone as I got a new one

I never use chat ,it's horrible
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah I think I'll give them a couple of days and give them a ring if they have not sorted it
Cheers mate
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No problem
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
Hiya mate could I ask if you have the WiFi call Symbol on your phone all the time vodafone are saying its switched on and working but on my s21 ultra I had the symbol all the time when at home or on WiFi this one will only come on if I put it in flight mode its proper been doing my head in for 2 days of phone call SmartSelect_20220224-202050_Chrome_2337_1645734050.jpg
0 Likes