Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the S22 compatible with One Ui 6?

(Topic created on: 24-10-2023 01:09 AM)
Evolution_Northstar
Apprentice
Options
If One Ui 6 already released and my phone didn't receive it so is the S22/S22+/S22 Ultra compatible?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
One UI 6 is currently in Beta testing
As soon as it starts rolling out, it will go out in batches and the S22 range will get it
Just no release date as yet
Evolution_Northstar
Apprentice
Options
Thx man
0 Likes
Billandted007
Explorer
Options
Fingers crossed
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
It definitely will. I'm running one ui 6 on my s22 ultra already, but it's only the beta version and its only had 2 beta updates, the first update was smooth fluid in ma battery was lasting 2 days now with the 2nd beta my battery has took a hit and it doesn't feel as smooth and fluid as it was. Ive a couple of issues now 1 is if I go to open an app on my home screen sometimes the notification panel comes down and 2 battery has took a hit and 3 it just doesn't feel as fast or smooth as the first beta. I says the first beta feels like a stable build for me it felt like it my phone was running brilliant then the 2nd beta has just messed a few things up. Wish they would hurry up and release either beta 3 or the stable release but who knows when it comes to Samsung.
flyingyusuf
First Poster
Options

How did you install Android 14 ui 6 beta to S22 ultra? It is not offered in members app.

0 Likes
Evolution_Northstar
Apprentice
Options
What is ur phone model?
It depends on ur phone
0 Likes