Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colour pallette

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 02:16 AM)
Options
Hello

See thos, this is so wrong.

I spent £2 for a really nice theme from YOUR (samsung) theme page.

If we can't use the paint and pallette, the it should warn us

Two... You should have themes that are compatible. If you have a section just for those that can be used with colour pallette, it would certainly make things easier.

It is so annoying you can pay for a theme, and you cannot use the colour pallette at the same time.

Instead you have to load a separate wallpaper and icons, and then you can use pallette, however, as soon as you buy a large theme (so everything is sorted)

Still waiting for the shout to answer to arrive on phones as you promised a while back 
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Most of the Themes are created and sold by third party, it is the responsibility of the seller to inform you and you to make sure you got what you expected.

If you're unhappy with what you got, you should contact the seller
Options
I think Samsung should shoulder most of the blame.

They do t give an option for "default" themes, or by not letting these themes be adapted via colour palette.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wow really?
0 Likes