Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it worth changing S22+ for a S23+

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 02:33 PM)
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
Because I never noticed that much difference changing from s20+ to S22, slightly better camera well their is a few things, but S20 had expandable memory, so do you think it's worth changing from S22+ to S23+
14 REPLIES 14
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
I've looked atnd studded both specs, I'm not asking for the differences, just whither it's worth the swap, minding I'm on disability and not rich but like my technical stuff, but have to save up for
0 Likes
TheHasinator
Apprentice
Options
The s22+ is a brilliant phone and I don't think there is a need to change phones unless there is a problem. If you were forced to get a new one because your phone broke than I do advise getting the s23+ but for now there is no reason
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I'm thinking of upgrading from my S22 Ultra just for the Snapdragon processor.

I would say it would depend on your use case. If you are outdoors/ not home most of the time, it may be worth the upgrade but that would depend on how much value you place in the battery department.

Try to take into account what's been improved to see whether it's of much significance to you.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@EuanStruts  It should be better experience but I think with the S22 Plus more of a marginal benefit.   Different with the S23 Ultra but that may be a bit too expensive.  in the pre orders you can get 512 GB storage for the price of 256 GB, depends how important that is to you.   However may wish to wait another year if device is fine.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
Thanks, no my S22+ hasn't even gt a scratch on it, it's like new,thank a lot TheHasinator👍👍
0 Likes
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
I understand what ur saying only battery side of the upgrade, when I'm out I use car battery and also have a spare battery bank,so your saying no aswell, that's really what I want to hear 👍👍👍
0 Likes
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
For my usage I don't see the extra cost being worth it,the plus is what suits my need thatk you 🙏👍👍
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Sounds like you will be fine with your current device. The S23 devices seem to be more refinements than revolutionary changes. The biggest (in the UK) as I mentioned before is the processor for efficiency and better image processing. The other improvements would be much more noticeable to really heavy users of the device. I think you are making a good choice in skipping for now. The S22+ is already a really good device.
EuanStruts
Explorer
Options
Is the UK getting the snapdragon now,we've always missed out on it
0 Likes