Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a s22 ultra when I connect bluetooth to house stereo it stutters

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 03:16 PM)
stelboy
Apprentice
Options
I have a s22 ultra and when I connect the bluetooth to my home stereo and play it it stutters though home speakers why is that
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@stelboy hello, try Reset the network settings of your phone. To do this, go to Settings / General administration / Reset. You do not lose personal data, you have to reconfigure the wireless connections.
Another step would be to clear the cache and data of the Bluetooth app. Access Settings / Applications activate Show system apps / see screenshot / and look for the Bluetooth app. In storage-clear cache and data and check again. Greetings!

apps eng..jpeg

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
stelboy
Apprentice
Options
Thanks tried it all but still doing it
AndrewL
Options

@stelboy: Are you playing media that is stored on the phone itself, or are you using a web based streaming app? If it's the latter, try playing a song that is stored on the phone, as this will help to determine if the problem is potentially stemming from your Wi-Fi or Mobile Data connection. 

0 Likes
stelboy
Apprentice
Options
Iam using the Samsung music player what comes on the phone I've downloaded song and play them though bluetooth onto my house stereo
0 Likes
stelboy
Apprentice
Options
Me and my son has got the Samsung s22 ultra and its doing the same on his phone
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@stelboy: Can you try heading to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Separate app sound > Turn on now (toggle the switch) > App > Samsung Music > Audio Device > Select your house stereo, and let me know if you notice an improvement with this setup? 

0 Likes