Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitches s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 09:51 PM)
jamieL
First Poster
Options
Wow had my phone 3 days and already seeing glitches. Phone is freezing and you can't get it to reset and the battery is being sucked out with a straw.... should of stuck with my original plan and went back to apple... plus side is camera is great.
6 REPLIES 6
DanParry
Explorer
Options
Mine has just done exactly this. I was hoping the recent update would cure it as it was happening every morning. Seems not

The battery isn't what I was hoping and charging seems weak

I'm hoping all of these things are software and can be addressed in an update. The device has 4 years of updates, so hopefully Samsung can make the deadline
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @jamieL 

My suggestion is to hang in there because the phone's battery will still be in it's learning phase. It can take a couple of weeks for the phone to learn and stabilise.

If you perform a forum search you'll find existing threads that discuss various hints and tips in regards to battery saving tips.

Your Device Care section will show you what's using your battery.

Personally I'm not in favour of turning Off features I can make use of to save a bit of battery but I do use the Sleep and Deep sleep option for a handful of apps.

Sleep Mode for Apps. 

I also use Dark Mode.

If a phone is misbehaving then clearing the phone's system file cache partition can help.

> https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

Make sure all apps in the Playstore and Samsung Galaxy Store are updated.

And that there are no pending phone software updates. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

englishsean
Navigator
Options
Highly recommend go back to apple samsung is a heap off *****
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
My S22U has been fine so far (received 21/02) but I've seen plenty of people with a lot of glitches which is worrying.
Othacon
Pioneer
Options
I think it will be a matter of luck don't know why. In the begining the battery would drain fast and would be slow never crashing tough, but now, super speedy and currently the attached is my up time of the phone and no issues at all... The longer I use it, the better it getsSmartSelect_20220307-220539_Settings_27949_1646690739.jpg
ColdCoquette
First Poster
Options

My s22 ultra definitely freezes and lags pretty often. It wasn't enough that we only got half of a charger? 

0 Likes