Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Given up!

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 06:36 PM)
Mikeybob
Journeyman
Options
There might be a link or thread that I've missed but maybe I'm too stupid to see it. I can't find a code for the Disney plus boost offer. I'm signed into the members app on my S22 Ultra. I click redeem then it asks me to sign in. I click sign in, although I already am, and we go down the vortex and the page reappears with the same request to sign in. Tried desktop as well but no joy there either. I'd be grateful if anyone can put me out of my misery. Cheers
16 REPLIES 16
Pharmatron
Student
Options
Don't bother. They are as useful as a chocolate teapot! I cancelled my paid Disney anticipating the code. Its now 7 weeks and no code. Samsung told me they have an issue their end!
Mikeybob
Journeyman
Options
Cheers for the update. I have almost reached that stage having had some recent experience of trying to speak to Samsung. I might make one last push for the summit and try and have a conversation with them!
0 Likes
Mikeybob
Journeyman
Options
Thanks to all who replied and shared their 'fun' experiences. I rang Samsung customer support for the S22 and spoke to one of their Techies called Tom. After a few minutes of trying he suggested using the Samsung internet browser and going through the process. Hey presto! Validated IMEI and offer code generated. Now for phase two using the offer on Disney+ after mistakenly joining them without the offer 😱. The journey continues...
Kim221180
Apprentice
Options

Hi can you provide the number you called where you actually got help ? I have tried a few and got no where 

0 Likes
Kim221180
Apprentice
Options

Same for me 😞

0 Likes
hsfairbro
Journeyman
Options
Try 03307267864 and even 0330 054 5396. I just tried to get through an actual human and then let them forward me to the right department. My Disney+ has been resolved now as they finally sent me an email but you have to keep ringing
0 Likes
maxhayles
First Poster
Options

not true

0 Likes