Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General observation

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 10:14 AM)
Mike0296
Explorer
Options
My Samsung S22 Ultra has crashed and rebooted three times since I owned this phone, I hate to say it but my iPhone 13 Pro never crashed and rebooted not even once! Are there any other S22 ultra users that have suffered similar fate! Only positive aspect is the S22 boots up a lot quicker than the iPhone and with Samsung at least I can do more than one thing at a time! 
6 REPLIES 6
Onepunch23
Pioneer
Options
Yeah you will find many issues with android phones that are pretty much non existent on apple. I've had many issues with my s22 ultra exynos model but crashing is definitely not one of them? Tbh that don't sound too good? Is it happening on a certain app or anytime?
0 Likes
Mike0296
Explorer
Options
Probably get a lot better with a few software updates, last time I was looking at my battery usage phone just stopped froze up.and then rebooted it then it sent an error report back to the mothership and ask them to send it.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Mine freezes.

Samsung have admitted they are throttling these phones, waiting on a software update to fix.

My only suggestion is to keep your eye on the returns window, I'm calling them in 10 days if they haven't sent a update to return
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options

That's pretty unusual to freeze often. Is this on a fresh install? and does it occur during certain activities or just randomly? 

0 Likes
Mike0296
Explorer
Options
As the title suggests this is not an ongoing problem it's just an observation and a comparison between my iPhone 13 Pro and my S22 Ultra that is that from lunch day to now my S22 Ultra has rebooted three times even with it's three mishaps I still prefer it over any iPhone it's just an observation which I'm sure will resolve itself with firmware updates. The actual handset is a beast and can really multitask/customise beyond belief if that is a negative of having such an advance handset I'll take it Mr Samsung would have to come to my house and tear this phone from me. stupid iPhone can't even put an icon where I want how pathetic but I guess that's the price you have to pay if you don't want your phone rebooting! Life is all about balance...🤔
0 Likes
Mike0296
Explorer
Options
On reflection it may not have been the actual phone but the fact I was using a launcher! Nova launcher to be precise it's a good launcher but may have bugs that causes it to crash as don't seem to have the problem with one UI
0 Likes