Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S22 Ultra Bluetooth Pairing Issue

(Topic created on: 17-04-2022 11:35 PM)
mxa77
Student
Options

I am having issues connecting my Apple Airpods and another Bluetooth earbuds to my S22 Ultra.  I have tried it with my older Galaxy Note 20 and it finds them right away, but the S22 Ultra scans for devices for only 2-3 seconds and it stops.  I keep clicking on Scan, but again only scans for couple of seconds and it stops, never finds the devices.

I have tried resetting network, resetting my devices and it has made no difference.  This is driving me crazy.  Has anyone else had issues connecting Bluetooth devices other than Samsung brand to their S22 Ultra?

Please help Samsung!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @mxa77 

That's weird !

I've successfully paired my Samsung Buds Live , Apple Airpods Pro and 

Bose SoundLink AE2 Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones to my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra.

Screenshot_20220301-142503_Settings.jpg

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
try deactivate or disconnect air pod/ ear bud that connected to your other device then try it with the s22 see that work
0 Likes
mxa77
Student
Options

It finally found the Airpods and  I was able to pair them.  Now my Galaxy Buds aren't showing up in the "Available devices" while scanning.  The problem seems to be the scan time is so short it doesn't find all Bluetooth devices.  I have to constantly click "scan" so it will search for other devices.  The scan period is only 2 to 4 seconds which is hardly enough to find devices.  Is there anyway to increase the scan time so I don't have to keep constantly click scan?  My Galaxy S8 Ultra doesn't have this problem and keeps scanning for 10 to 15 seconds finding many devices nearby.

0 Likes
es21
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issues - they simply won't connect. Have you had any progress on this? 

0 Likes
Ineezy12
Apprentice
Options

I am having this issue with my Galaxy Watch. All my other old phones find my watch Note 8, Note 10+, even my Daughter's S20....But I can not connect my watch. I even got an upgrade and still doesn't connect. Anyone else??? 

0 Likes
Prov1x332
First Poster
Options

Same here.  I get it to show up in Available devices but it won't pair!

0 Likes
Prov1x332
First Poster
Options

I figured it out.  Been trying to pair while buds were still in the charger.  Put them in my ears then tried again and it worked    :O)

0 Likes
Members_xuuAWRs
First Poster
Options

You will need to update youe Samsung Wearable app. This should sort the issue. Go to play store & open the app & should give you option to update

0 Likes
Nick109
First Poster
Options

Ugh, such a pain but I figured it out. I got a new Samsung phone and you need to remove the connection through the Smart Control app on the old phone. Once that's done do the three second pairing; touch both earbuds at the same time while they're in your ears. Then, you need to go into the settings > Bluetooth and click on the earbuds. They should work then!

0 Likes