Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Scam

(Topic created on: 10-07-2022 02:22 PM)
Members_BswnXKp
Apprentice
Options

Samsung is one hell of a cheating company. They clearly do not want to honour the promotion they had of free Galaxy pro buds with a purchase of an S22 ultra phone.

Do not be deceived by the moderators on here when they say to contact the promotions team. They will not help you and won't even acknowledge your emails. They will simply  reply with pre-written generic emails and frustrate you to death. They are not there to help. 

I suggest anyone who has an issue publicise it on twitter and forward it on to the UK government https://www.gov.uk/complain-company

And I truly hope all the bad publicity hurts Samsung and I hope to God that they never do another promotion again. I would of happily gone for the Iphone 13 pro max if it wasn't for this fake promotion.

11 REPLIES 11
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Received mine in 2 weeks of claiming them, I was quoted up to 45 days for delivery. I couldn't be happier.

So what's the reason you can't claim them, Outside the claim window or??

0 Likes
Members_BswnXKp
Apprentice
Options

Who says I haven't claimed them. My claim was successful but here I am 90 days later with no buds and there's countless other people too.

Just because you received yours doesn't mean to say its a okay for other people 

StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I never said you had or hadn't claimed them, I asked a question and also gave my Experience.

I'm also not quite sure who's question your answering but it's certainly not mine, if you want to rant go ahead....
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yup, got them in time too. Are yours lost or delayed or what

0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
I've never had a problem with promotions, every claim I have made has always been successful, sometimes it can take months but they always do turn up in the end. Good luck, hope they turn up soon
Alfsdad
Voyager
Options
I had no issues mine arrived 21 days after completing the claim form and providing the relevant documents. Also received 12 months free Disney+ channel as well.
0 Likes
Members_BswnXKp
Apprentice
Options

Well I hope everyone can understand my frustration, its been more than 90 days and I'm not getting replied to.

You all seem content as you had your product sent to you in a timely manner, but just put yourselves in my shoes. 

I can't speak to management, there's no one to formally complain to and I'm getting fobbed off.

Dana28
Apprentice
Options

Yes they are scammers. They send used phones as new phones.  What people return they resealed put new plastic film protection, new cable, new case, new seals and sent to a new customers who pay for a new phone but get a return. I sent back an deffect s22 ultra and my partner bought one identical. Samsung sent to my partner my faulty returned phone SM S908BZKHEUB. If somebody ever get this S22 ultra,  to know that this S22 ultra  SM-S908BZKHEUB it is a faulty phone,  returnerd  by multiple customers.

0 Likes
Alexbug
First Poster
Options

6 months now no buds. They sent the first lot 3 months after my order to me with the address missing the most important part. The number and street name. Just casually skipped that line. After multiple phone calls and being told someone will call me back that never did I got someone that said it was getting resent. I have had 1000s of generic emails and several phone calls with the same reply that someone will call me in 24 to 48hrs with no avail! Ive been given a tracking number that shows me nothing. I'm just coming to terms with the fact that This is a scam! No-one is ever going to contact me and I'm never going to see these bonus buds! PS I bought my phone in March this year and here we are.....