Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus Redemption - Still waiting after 2 months

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 05:54 PM)
Members_WbTUJEr
First Poster
Options

Well Samsung have let me down............ I have been awaiting my code since March for when I received my phone. Technical Support, escalations, speaking to numerous agents and responses have not been received. Now had a response early this morning I have to wait longer, as they have broken contract I have requested a refund of the phone which they are happy to arrange. Sounds very fishy and sounds like a bigger problem than what was first proposed.

Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Members_eyEi4Zw
First Poster
Options

Hi.

I can't even sign in, using the Samsung Boost app, to even apply for the code in the first place!

They're clearly having major issues with this promotion.

StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine went through no problem which i applied for the same day I got my phone.

I can also sign in via the boost app, so they are certainly not having major issues with the boost app either as I say it works fine for me.
0 Likes
Siphiwe
Journeyman
Options
I'm still waiting for my phone!! 3 months since ordering it. It's apparently with 'investigations' as it was meant to have been delivered last week. Obviously these guys have serious issues somewhere. It might be the last straw. I have already started reviewing the iPhone 13 Max.
stacy22
First Poster
Options
How did you get your code
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I claimed it on my phones browser and It was either on the website or via an email, it was a couple of months back and I wasn't paying that much attention so can't really remember. It was instant though.
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Same here waiting since 4th April. Over 30 emails and 10 phone calls get passed from one department to another but no one sorts it despite promises.
0 Likes
Ajay_Patel
Journeyman
Options

I've been waiting 3 months and nothing but excuses

0 Likes
Ajay_Patel
Journeyman
Options

I'm going to ceo 

0 Likes