Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Alarm Font Too Small

(Topic created on: 03-03-2024 04:58 AM)
KnightHa
Apprentice
Options

Since recent clock app update at the end of February 2024, the alarm names appear too small, making it very difficult to read when one of my alarm goes off. There is no option to adjust font size in the clock app, and changing the font size in display does not change it. Can you please fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@KnightHa: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble making out the alarm name when your alarms are sounding. As a workaround, you may wish to open the Clock app > Alarm > Tap on an alarm > Alarm name, and enter the name in all capitals, as this may help to make it stand out. When you have finished editing the alarm, don't forget to hit 'Save'. 

0 Likes
Isharly
Journeyman
Options

Yeah, I noticed the same thing after the update. 

Tdc3
First Poster
Options

That's not a solution.  This needs to be fixed ASAP. PLEASE

KnightHa
Apprentice
Options

I agree with Tcd3 that this is not an acceptable solution and doesn't make the text any more readable. There needs to be a change to the update so that the font either 1) can be changed in the clock app or 2) the size is governed by the font size set under "display" in the general settings which seems to be was the situation before the update. This is an accessibility issue and should therefore be considered a priority.

0 Likes
Bobk13
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem. This isn't good. You can barely read what the alarm is for. I need a banner across my screen. When will this be updated?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

I have gone ahead and passed this on to our Research and Development Team, and they will explore the possibility of adding the option to adjust the font size of Alarm names in a future update. Once they get back to me, I will let you know. 

KnightHa
Apprentice
Options

Thank you! I look forward to hearing what they have to say.

0 Likes