Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm clock...

(Topic created on: 21-10-2023 11:33 PM)
Todger
Journeyman
Options
Well done...how do you take a perfectly functional app and make one that's completely f'ing useless?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What's happened?
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you can furnish us with more details about what problem you are experiencing
Or if you have a constructive suggestion. You can go into the support section on the Samsung Members App and leave feedback in there for developers to see
0 Likes
Todger
Journeyman
Options
Set an alarm on Sat night for Sun morning. Alarm set for 9:30 hours.
Accept. Your alarm is set for Monday...??? Even though Sunday is only day highlighted. Eventually, set alarm after 10 mins faffing about!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Todger: I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble setting an alarm. To avoid any confusion in the future, you may wish to select every available day so a circle appears around the designated letter (M, T, W, T, F, S, S) and 'Every day' appears above. Set your preferred time, then hit 'Save', and simply toggle the alarm on and off as needed. 

Alternatively, simply tap the day of the week you want the alarm to sound on so a circle appears around the corresponding letter, and tap any others to remove the circle. The selected day(s) will be displayed above the days of the week, so you can be confident that your alarm will sound when you want it to. 

Todger
Journeyman
Options
Yes...that's what I did.....before, and after.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
May be you have do not disturb on a Sunday or some other routine set up.

User Error. Android the BOT has taken offence. 😁
0 Likes
Todger
Journeyman
Options
Nope..
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Todger: You mentioned that you were eventually able to set the alarm - can you explain what you did to achieve this? Do you mind sharing a screenshot of your alarm while in editing mode, so I can gain a better understanding of what might have caused the issue? 

0 Likes