Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes Sound for Find my Phone

(Topic created on: 08-07-2022 12:47 AM)
Carlan93
Apprentice
Options
Is there anyone that knows how to change the alarm sound to a custom one for "Find my phone" . When I misplace it and find it using my Galaxy watch 4 It has the same alarm sound as my actual morning alarm. I could change my morning alarm sound but the alarm sound  is so annoying that I prefere it as a wake up call 🙄.  
13 REPLIES 13
wra01
Pioneer
Options
If you know the Sound you want to use, download online and add it via the Add button when setting up an alarm.Screenshot_20220708-083837_Clock.jpg
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't believe you can change the tone.
Carlan93
Apprentice
Options
Yea I actually prefer the alarm tone hence why I wanted to keep it and change the find My phone tone.
0 Likes
Carlan93
Apprentice
Options
Hmm alright, thanks for the response
0 Likes
wra01
Pioneer
Options
This hasn't been tested yet. But you may try this:

Go to Settings > Apps > select Find My Mobile > Notifications > Notification Category > Sound
wra01
Pioneer
Options
So if you change the Tone, then use the Find My Phone via a Galaxy Watch or www.findmymobile.samsung.com

This should tell you if the new Tone works 😀
0 Likes
Carlan93
Apprentice
Options
I've tried it but that only let's me change notifications sound (the short notifications)
0 Likes
Gdees
First Poster
Options

Agree! How do we request this from Samsung? Do they follow these forums?

Anna Ferruso
First Poster
Options

I would like the option to change this song as well - the default song it uses is the same as the alarm to get my kids shoes and jackets on for School, so now every time I need to find my phone they think it's time to go to school. 

0 Likes