Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera

(Topic created on: 18-08-2022 11:56 PM)
Rockabillygal
Apprentice
Options
I have a security policy restricted notice when I try and open my camera anyone help me with this please? 
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Rockabillygal 

Can you take a picture or screenshot of what your seeing and then upload that into your thread here.

In the interim ensure your camera app is updated and you could try Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
shelda
Apprentice
Options
I too have the same problem, worked fine earlier.....Screenshot_20220819-055046_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Rockabillygal
Apprentice
Options
It's OK thank you I've sorted it. Thanks for reply
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
shelda
Apprentice
Options
What did you do please? It might help fix mine 😊
0 Likes
Rockabillygal
Apprentice
Options
What's wrong with yours have you tried to turn it off so it's not assessable to others?
0 Likes
shelda
Apprentice
Options
Emptied the cashe, turned off phone etc. Not sure what next 😐
0 Likes
Rockabillygal
Apprentice
Options
I'm not sure the issue i had would help as I follow a bloke on Instagram who gives you tips to manage your phone and it was one of his tips I followed. It's complicated to post here. But basically I opened up another setting and opened a sensors switch. I realised once opened it blocked my camera so couldn't open it. I went back on my steps and manged to shut the sensors app and now my camera is working again.
0 Likes
shelda
Apprentice
Options
My son has just sorted it for me. Guess what, it was the sensors I had messed with. Thanks for your time 😊