Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera after update(zoom +quality)

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 11:51 PM)
Denbolo
Student
Options
After the recent update update the cameras are now vastly inferior.
Switching between zooms is no longer smooth, it's horrendous.
It is Jerky,the frames are different in colour,and there's a noticeable angle change.
I got the phone to make videos, I don't use it for anything else and I regularly use these features so the difference is incredibly noticeable.
I've tried resetting the camera and deleting the data and cache but this hasn't made a difference.
This phone has always had amazing cameras but the recent update has totally destroyed them 
Bitterly disappointed 
UPDATE: Since I posted this I have reset my phone and had all of my cameras replaced, yet the problem persists - so seemingly this is definitely caused by the recent update.

I've also noticed the footage I record is choppier than before and it seems to stutter more than usual. Obviously the phone is empty with no apps installed since I reset it.
Samsung are going to collect the phone in the new year - so I guess I will have to see what happens. 
I really hope this will be fixed, and samsung haven't just needed it.

4 REPLIES 4
kanallie
Explorer
Options

Same here for video and photos, I'd really like to know what happened!

BubbleBee8
Journeyman
Options
Me too I recently posted about a similar issue because I couldn't take clear pics of the moon anymore. Still no changes really sucks, I guess the update isn't compatible on our phones?
0 Likes
kanallie
Explorer
Options

We're talking about software, there are no restrictions. They're just lazy or incompetent if they will not fix it. It's just a matter if time, will and skills.

0 Likes
AmberJoy
First Poster
Options

Yes I agree.  My Galaxy 22+ was taking great pictures before the last few updates it did back in December.  Now my photos and videos are so grainy especially when I zoom in.  I've reset, cleared cache etc and nothing is helping. Very disappointing when im trying to get good shots of my kids during games and quality is so bad. 

0 Likes