Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call recorder

(Topic created on: 20-06-2022 11:56 PM)
Boo-boo
First Poster
Options
Guys, does anyone know if S22 ultra has a facility to record calls?
5 REPLIES 5
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't believe there is, maybe try the Google dialer as default as that might have it.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Boo-boo  There is not a dedicated Samsung app,whilst 3rd party ones are available they often have limitations.  Whilst it is legal to record calls in Uk cannot be shared to 3rd party without consent. see a bit more in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/record-calls-option-not-available/m-p/5219209 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

KevP79
Voyager
Options
There should be but it's not enabled in the dailer app for some reason.

Third party recorders will be rendered useless once google gets around to restricting the API access to developers which will likely be soon so I wouldn't bother taking up a subscription with any of them.

I brought this up to the Samsung tech teams but just gave the standard we will get back to you reply... months ago
0 Likes
Members_8O5bqXO
First Poster
Options

Samsung told me call recording is unavailable in the UK as 'this is for privacy and security'.

0 Likes
pured
Navigator
Options

yes it has but it's not for all the countries available by default! I have it in Thailand and working amazing. if you need it there is a way to do it in any country by changing csc. Search you tube and you will see how  or if it's allowed I can put the YouTube link here maybe?

0 Likes