Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth lag

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 07:46 PM)
Dve
Explorer
Options
Is anyone experiencing the Bluetooth lag, video comes before audio. It happens no matter what Bluetooth device I use.

Anyone solve this yet?
11 REPLIES 11
AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
Dve
Explorer
Options
Thank-you, the restarting did help. Hopefully we get a fix soon
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Why do people keep talking about a fix coming for god's sake you should not be paying out over £1100 or more for defective phone then hope that a software fix comes out before your 21 day return period runs out ..then repair only if that fix never comes ...Wake Up People !!
0 Likes
iamcool133
Pioneer
Options
That isn't samsung fault at all it's just a general Bluetooth problem it happens with every phone
0 Likes
Dve
Explorer
Options
I am talking about a fix because the Bluetooth issue is quite recent.

On my other S22 ultra, I never experienced the Bluetooth lag, notification panel lag, typing lag, video playback stuttering but I did experience constant forced restart especially when using the camera

It's like everything is a lag......I really do not want to do a factory reset but this might be my last option before I decide on what to do with this device.
0 Likes
AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately it is, this doesn't stop with bluetooth and was introduced with the last update. I use my phone speakers for Netflix and had the same issue 😑
iamcool133
Pioneer
Options
Where the speakers blue tooth or cables?
0 Likes
AngelDeLaMuerte
Explorer
Options
Internal phone speakers. Wild guess it has something to do with image processing on the phone as I could see it would sometimes freeze for a millisecond -barely noticeable the voice would continue bit the frame would be that millisecond later than the audio
0 Likes
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
This is a software bug that appeared after the latest March (GOS) update.

It should be fixed on the next update, until then restart your phone to temporarily stop the issue.

Please report this software bug to samsung on here.
0 Likes