Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Bluetooth connection in car after update

(Topic created on: 15-04-2022 07:30 AM)
Rich666
Apprentice
Options

I am having serious and annoying issues with Bluetooth connection in my car since the march update 2-3 days ago.

I live in Norway and have the Exynos chip in my S22 ultra. Phone calls are fine, but as soon as I play any audio/media ; like Spotify, YouTube etc.. Audio skips like crazy and is unbearable!  

All worked fine before the update. 

Tech support has just asked me to reset network settings but this didn't help.

Any tips?

26 REPLIES 26
Remixed711
Explorer
Options

I last had the S21Ultra with TMobile 3/11/22 and it was working. Was there an update within the past 30 days for your device?

My S22U connects and pairs with my vehicle, except it ONLY makes calls, not to my music (YouTube Music, Pandora). Pointless.

Pedrofski
Student
Options
My s10 worked perfectly with the car, s21 worked for a while then yes I think there was a security patch update and now it won't connect!!
Solution
Rich666
Apprentice
Options

Samsung finally rolled out an update, ( at least here in Norway) about a week ago..and the issues in the above topic got fixed. Multiple paring is now fine and I have no issues with audio connection in the car even if I have my galaxy watch connected simultaneously. Audio lag from YouTube, which was an issue, is also fixed. 

I hope that most of you have also fixed your issues as well.  

Larloche
Apprentice
Options

Thanks rich, hoping the same soo in Switzerland!

0 Likes
Snowleopard98
First Poster
Options

I've got the same issue and yeah as soon as I disconnect my watch the car bluetooth connection is fine. I had never faced this issue with my galaxy s9. Is there a way to get this issue noticed by samsung

Remixed711
Explorer
Options

They rolled out an update 2 weeks ago so check your device for the update. It resolved my car Bluetooth connection issue.

Galaschik
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my new S22 Ultra with Android 12 and my Volvo V70 from 2015.

The last Update S908BXXU1AVDA from April 21 did not fix the problem....

So I have to wait for the next update...