Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Bluetooth connection in car after update

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 12:36 PM)
Rich666
Apprentice
Options

I am having serious and annoying issues with Bluetooth connection in my car since the march update 2-3 days ago.

I live in Norway and have the Exynos chip in my S22 ultra. Phone calls are fine, but as soon as I play any audio/media ; like Spotify, YouTube etc.. Audio skips like crazy and is unbearable!  

All worked fine before the update. 

Tech support has just asked me to reset network settings but this didn't help.

Any tips?

26 REPLIES 26
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Have you tried like unpairing the device, then restarting phone and pairing 'em up again?
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
Bluetooth seems to be messed up after the update...

Only way around it is to reset your phone but it's only a temporary fix.

I'm turning Bluetooth off for the most part as it's driving me nuts.
MikeBiggzy
First Poster
Options
I have exactly the same issue in the UK, I have tried turning the Bluetooth off then back on, tried doin the sane to the phone, tried reinstalling all my music apps & adjusting setting & nothing has worked.
I tried to contact Samsung but no response so far & I do a lot of driving so to not have my play lists is really annoying.
Hope they come up with a solution soon.
Larloche
Apprentice
Options

Same in Switzerland... How should we react? send it back to seller ? Not acceptable for this price sorry... I'm really pissed of.

Ted_Barrow
Apprentice
Options

Samsung you frigging *****.   You could have just left well enough alone.  But no, ya had to screw up my Bluetooth pairing with my car.  Now I get a split second of audio and 5 seconds of silence.  

Fix your *****!

okwhatever
Explorer
Options

I have described same problem in my post couple of days ago. It happens when I'm using Galaxy watch at the same time. Disconnecting it makes it work normally

Rich666
Apprentice
Options

Yes i have. No change.

0 Likes
Johnie1
First Poster
Options

I found another thread who has the same issue. I needed to disconnect my galaxy watch 4 to get this working. Try to disconnect everything other than the car.

Edit : i had to put the watch in airplane mode or turn it off. Trying to just disconnect it from the blutooth menu on the phone it just reconnected again immediately. 

meetu
Journeyman
Options

I have the similar issue since I paired my S22 Ultra (Exynos version). It never plays any audio what so ever and sometimes just a split second of sound as you mentioned.

I did phone restarts, car bluetooth settings reset, phone bluetooth settings reset, data/cache clearning etc. None helped in fact. We have to wait for the solution from Samsung unfortunately.

0 Likes