Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Beta program

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 05:15 PM)
skygrowler
Explorer
Options

does anyone have any idea when UI5 is going to be sorted , i have a brand new S22 that is unusable due to the beta program ? No one in support seems to have any idea about how to downgrade it either .

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
OK, I would suggest enrolling again and then withdraw and try to connect via smart switch to see if the downgrade button appears again?
0 Likes
skygrowler
Explorer
Options

i have tried this several time , i have even factory reset the phone first , twice , i really have tried everything even the guy at support gave up and told me the old it " give it 20 minutes and try again " 

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Well from another post, it is rumoured the stable version will arrive Monday anyway so hopefully you won't have long to wait.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@keith30 wrote:
By time we receive the Ui5 the Ui6 will come to be available at this rate, the time it's taken to come out. Why don't they just scap it and release the Ui6, it's already being developed.

Ui5 is not that late though, originally a date of 17-19 October was mentioned and word that it will roll out in Italy on 24 October with other markets expected to follow. https://www.sammyfans.com/2022/10/22/stable-samsung-one-ui-5-0-android-13-update-rollout-starts/
it was November before One Ui 4.0 rolled out.
As others have said more important to get it right, whilst there may have been some frustrations.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Solution
skygrowler
Explorer
Options

thanks for trying anyway 🙂 👍

0 Likes
ji05
First Poster
Options

So i opted in to the beta. Never got the update for the stable version. I had tmobile. I believe they messed up the version name and the phone thinks it is on the latest version. I had to flash the update myself (Which reset the phone). Here is the guide i used. 

(1) How to Install Samsung Stock ROM/Flash Firmware With Odin - No Rooting | Complete Guide 100% Fre...

0 Likes