Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 16-04-2023 05:08 PM)
Willum
Apprentice
Options
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S22 less than a year ago, and the battery just runs down after a few hours even when not used! Can someone advise please?
7 REPLIES 7
smellysox1
Student
Options
Would you say you are a power user or play a lot of games, as combining that with ultra fast charging could really harm your phones battery.
iSolveIT
Journeyman
Options
Download an app called ampere and look at whats draining your battery. You might have spyware.
keith30
Maestro
Options
It may have had to do with the Samsung keyboard problem samsung we're talking about last week where it was claiming to drain your battery, he good news is that a fix was issued to cure the problem. Update your keyboard app and you may have had it fixed now.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Willum 

You can also run a diagnostic in the Battery and Device Care Section.

Doing this can be known to help too > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Also a Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
How many vampire apps have you downloaded... these are the apps that can drain your battery faster than you can charge it. ????
0 Likes
Willum
Apprentice
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
Willum
Apprentice
Options
I am not a Gamer, just the usual stuff
0 Likes