Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life - Replacement Handset

(Topic created on: 24-03-2022 08:26 PM)
Mezzz
Pathfinder
Options
So since my previous post about the battery life things improved...
Then all of a sudden about a week ago it started draining even quicker than it did before.
So I was having to charge my phone around twice a day

I spoke to the technical team, did the troubleshooting
I then decided I wanted to go for the option of a replacement handset as I've had this one less than a month

The only downside is I need to send this handset back, wait 7 to 10 days and then my new one will be sent.

I have no other phone as I've sent my Note 10 Plus back as part of the trade in. I'm going to be left without a phone whilst this gets sorted! 

Overall really not happy with the S22 ultra at the moment
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
Don't know what to say,
0 Likes
Yaseen1
Pioneer
Options
It won't be 7 to 10 days. I was told that too, sent it back on 21st Feb (day I got it). Still not received a replacement
0 Likes
Mezzz
Pathfinder
Options
Don't tell me that 😭.
0 Likes
S786
Voyager
Options
Replace for 21utra
0 Likes
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options

Well, let's hope that your phone doesn't have the slightest mark on it. - Otherwise they may charge you for a repair/replacement, or even refuse to do it altogether. Samsung is s***!

0 Likes
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

Any updates on this thread?

0 Likes
AuldYin100
Apprentice
Options

I'm currently ***** battle with Samsung, who refuse replacement over battery drain issue. S22 Ultra lasts about half a day. They keep referring to 21 day cooling off period and I didn't formally request replacement until day 30. Should they ever agree a replacement I'll send this one back in the box the new one arrives in. I'd not send one back and then wait on a replacement. 

I'm actually considering taking legal advice and suing Samsung.

0 Likes
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

I am sure you are one of many with the lawsuits.

What cooling off period?  

I took my phone off charge at 7:15am this morning.  It is now  6:00pm and I have 67% battery left----with MINIMAL use.

The wearable drains battery and so does 5G but what Samsung did with this device-is INEXCUSABLE.   I do not want to send back my note 10plus because I think this device will crash before it is paid off.

Next phone is the Iphone.  Samsung is SUCH a disappointment.

0 Likes
AuldYin100
Apprentice
Options
Apparently when you buy direct from Samsung their conditions give you 21 days to return for a replacement. They call this the cooling off period. It seems to ignore UK consumer law, which allows for replacement.
I charged to 85% (limit set to 85% to protect battery ) at 11am this morning by 7pm battery down to 5% and had to be charged again.
0 Likes