Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Android 13 UI5 Apps keep crashing

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 11:31 AM)
ZeeVexx
Apprentice
Options

Downloaded 13 via ota update and i am not impressed at all. Most apps keep crashing and not stable.  Look online and check feedback from other people. before you decide to update.

is there anyway of reverting back to version 12? 

8 REPLIES 8
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
If its a beta then yes , but official software maybe not, unless you find stock firmware and use odin
0 Likes
ZeeVexx
Apprentice
Options

it is official, i am guessing i cant downgrade, i am contacting customer service now and see if they can help me

0 Likes
Solution
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
If its official, there is firmware out there that you can use to flash your phone, best to go to someone who knows about this stuff, can be done at home if you know what your doing as there's different types of firmware for different regions and yours has to be spot on for your phone , but it does say once installed no going back
0 Likes
ZeeVexx
Apprentice
Options

yes you are right, no going back. Bootloader updated

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What apps are crashing? Maybe they need updating 

0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you know you have 3 places to look for updates , 1st is the usual. Software update, 2nd is the play store, and 3rd is galaxy store as shown in the picture Screenshot_20221027-133715_Galaxy Store_1000005001_1666874235.jpg
0 Likes
Toal
First Poster
Options

I have multiple apps crashing and my phone freezes, then reboots. My apps are up to date. This is a real problem

0 Likes
ZeeVexx
Apprentice
Options
Update has fixed things here. Moded apps will no longer work.
0 Likes