Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 One UI 5.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 07:07 AM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

So like every year   android 13 One UI 5.0 is on the corner, this year is look will be early like normal

I think we can post in this add all Information with Android 13 beta, release date.... 

I'm beta tester every year from galaxy S10 

Is very interesting how program will be work this year when mostly phones have CSC EUX

ttps://www.sammyfans.com/2022/06/29/samsung-one-ui-5-0-news-devices-features-release-date

Screenshot_20220701-080223_Samsung Internet.jpg

#android13 #betaprogrgram

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
10 REPLIES 10
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
How does someone with the s21 Ultra apply to join the beta programme in the UK?
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

With experience from last few years beta testing, you need no brand phone from Samsung or other supplier not carrier

Usally when beta start you open Samsung members app i click register to beta program, after few minutes you downloaded beta software from setting menu update software

Then every new beta will come true OTA

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
0 Likes
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks for the info 👍🙂
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Beta programs are not without risk, you have to take into account the phone may be unstable, unusable at all in the worst case scenario and some apps will fail because of security verification issues like mobile banking apps or contactless payment apps.
luk34dd0
Pioneer
Options
I guess we'll have to wait a while now the S21 Ultra isn't the latest flagship.
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Some more news about Android Beta 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/internal-one-ui-5-0-beta-for-galaxy-s22-underway

0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Do not join beta testing. I will keep updating the s22 ultra without samsung members, until one ui 5.0 is released on regular channels late november, and install it on late november when One UiI 5.0 is fully done. 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
But from my own experience
I have been testing beta since s10 and I am a heavy phone user I haven't had any major issue that made me regret to register to the beta
So far all the beta I have tested didn't have major issues
0 Likes
wra01
Pioneer
Options

Agreed - but I've joined the last few Samsung Beta Programs and all Mobile Banking Apps appear to work as expected.

What I have experienced is, the Cloud Services do not always work properly.

So before you Install the Beta SW, I would recommend to Backup all your Data.

Gallery, Notes, Messages, Contacts, Settings and 3rd Party Apps like WhatsApp.

0 Likes