Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21

(Topic created on: 11-11-2021 03:33 PM)
T3rry
Apprentice
Options

I bought the s21 via student portal on the 31st October with the delivery date to be today. I received confirmation last night that I’d receive the phone today with a time slot. I received the tracking number. I check to see the parcel history as showing as dispatched then recalled and being sent back to Samsung. Super confused as Samsung haven’t updated me on a recall - actually they haven’t said anything. I called customer services, on the phone for 40 mins before anyone answered to be told the system is showing as shipped to be delivered today - not going to lie the customer service rep definitely couldn’t understand English, no offence, the rep did not know why it’s been recalled, I only noticed the discrepancy in the tracking section of the website neither dpd or Samsung updated me I had to search that myself. I was told i would be contacted within the hour but over 6 hours and no contact from Samsung, horrendous customer service. I don’t think I’ll be getting it now but it’s really pissed me off as they’ve taken the money but no update. I am not the only one this has happened to today what the hell is going on Samsung??

2 REPLIES 2
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

They don't care about their customers otherwise they would have fixed the issue asap and not waited until our delivery dates not tell us anything and recalled for no reason to have us waste time on shitty customer service. They wont read this either or the many posts people have made. Good marketing strategy to have a company lose it's loyal customers

SaniyaS
Apprentice
Options
The same happened to me! Just got off a call and I don't understand why it's being sent back to Samsung? I ordered two phones and dpd delivered one of them yesterday.

Customer Service said they would refund me but I bought it at a huge discount so I want the phone, not a refund.

I've been having so many problems with Samsung, I'm so surprised on how much they charge for a phone but don't provide any support
0 Likes