Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra custom color delivery date

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 04:28 PM)
Mohamed471
Apprentice
Options

I have ordered Galaxy S21 ultra brown color. since I made the order I am getting different answer about the expected delivery date every time I contact Samsung support. The order was made on October 13th. I received an email saying it will be delivered within 6 weeks. Customer support they either they reply that it will be delivered Nov 6th, or they say it will be delivered 7 weeks after the order date or could be late a little bit. One time the customer support mentioned it is already with the carrier. The order page still showing customizing. With all these different answers I am not sure why Samsung don't have a clear system that everyone should get the answer from. I will be leaving the country that I am in right now by the end of Nov. If the phone will be delivered after this date who is going to receive it?

6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Mohamed471
Apprentice
Options

Hi @xSteveuk I checked the order page and it is still showing customizing, the reason that I contacted the customer support many times is that I am trying to expedite the order as I won't be available in the country that I made the order from. I will be leaving the country exactly 7 weeks from the order date. So if got delivered within the 7 weeks I am OK, late delivery will make me lose my phone for sure. Every time I am contacting the customer support I am getting different answer and I don't know the correct answer.

xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try samsung Facebook
They may be able to resolve your issue 😀
Mohamed471
Apprentice
Options

Thanks a lot, I will try that

0 Likes
C1JNA
Apprentice
Options
I hope I don't have to wait 6 weeks for my S21 5g to arrive, but it'd been a week already with no update
0 Likes
Members_S2c7ODU
First Poster
Options

Hello, any update on your order in the end? Has it arrived if so how long did it take? 

0 Likes