Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 series are the worst I've ever had

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 12:25 AM)
EMIN3M
Apprentice
Options
Battrey life is terrible compared to my S10+ 
If you want to take a photo up close or scan the barcode to register your product it is too blury and your unable too. 

With my S10+ I could use a battrey pack and the charge time was around 2 hours which i would expect however my S21+ takes 3 hours!! I enabled fast charge on settings as well. 
The fact that it doesn't come with a plug is beyond and if your new to Samsung you wont have a plug already in the house, so you will buy one and you wont want to pay Samsung prices so you will go for a cheaper option which will in the end break the battrey in some sort of way. I will.be taking mine back. Usless glad I still have my other phone here 

13 REPLIES 13
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
I've got the S21 Ultra from the Galaxy Note 10 5G and I'm very happy especially with the battery life, device performance, camera and the amazing screen.

Ive had mine a week today and its by far the best phone I've had and I've had almost all the galaxy and note devices over the years.

Only thing I would agree with is the slow charging times using a fast charge battery pack, the Note 10 charges on super fast sp is very quick but the S21 Ultra won't fast charge so takes ages, hope they fix that.

I'm also not happy they didn't give a charger as why should I have to spend more money on a charger which should be in the box of a really expensive phone and this is the 512gb 16gb ram model!

My current charger will be sold with my note 10 otherwise who will buy it without a charger 😂
Fisky
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Have you turned on fast charging? It's off by default. I turned it on on my phone, just while I'm waiting for my 25W brick to arrive, and fast charging is working fine on my old charger for the time being.
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I have an S10 plus and the new S21 ultra exynos both handsets and the S21 ultra is the battery life is head and shoulders above my S10 Plus
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I came from the note 20 ultra before that the S20 ultra before that the S10 plus and Note 10 plus I bought my Note 10 plus from Canada for the snapdragon edition
0 Likes
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

My S21 Ultra has been phenomenal so far.

8.5 hours screen on time at 120hz Exynos.

Camera shots are quick and the images impressive even in low light conditions.

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
0 Likes
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah it's turned on but just charges at a very slow rate while the Note 10 charges really fast using the same cable etc
Fisky
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
if you want to feel real disappointment get the S20 Ultra the in-between phone from the 21 and the 10
MightyCranium
First Poster
Options

I agree ..this thing is such a piece of ***** I'm ready to toss it and suck up the wasted money ....even the simplest thing like moving a icon is a chore ..throws you to spots you never selected ...and somehow seems to delete important content on its own ...such a disgusting *** ..nothing but regret from this brick ...never again will anything with a Samsung name on it be in my life ,specifically because this thing is so ******...fool me once ..never again.

WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
Sorry could you just let me know what handset you are referring to and is it it a Snapdragon or exynos edition just got to be quite a dated post I'm a little lost on the conversation
0 Likes