Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 FE no smart call, change csc?

(Topic created on: 16-05-2022 03:36 PM)
Members_SNHOQqc
First Poster
Options

Hey there

Got my S21 FE and sadly I noticed that I don't have the smart call feature. I were using Google phone the has great call recognition but I prefer Samsung's because I can answer a call and stay in the app that I use instead of going full screen to answer.

I have an EUX version (Greece), I was wondering if I change it to EUR will I be able to use smart callb or should I stay in EUX?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
WllmCranston
Explorer
Options
I think that smart call is only available to US phones. Sorry!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_SNHOQqc: If the feature is available in your region, then it can be activated by opening the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Caller ID & Spam Protection > On. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/smart-call/

0 Likes
Members_SNHOQqc
First Poster
Options

Hi

I know how to activate it, but it's not available. My question is if I change my CSC from eux to eur will it be available?

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
KevP79
Voyager
Options
I'm in the UK,

My s21 Fe 5g is also stuck with a EUX flag (no BTU) however caller ID and spam protection is displayed and enabled, I've not received a call from a unknown contact yet so can't speak for it working as intended.

Customer support has told me not to worry about the EUX tag as it's normal but I'm missing features like call recording and the ability to disable the sound of my camera shutter. They are looking into it apparently.

I hope you get to the bottom of it. All the best.
0 Likes
Members_SNHOQqc
First Poster
Options

@CarlH  I am from Greece

0 Likes