Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 08:35 PM)
Jennlli
Apprentice
Options

I've contacted Samsung to return product and DPD are collecting tomorrow but I have no return label/address.

Any ideas

Thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

HI @Jennlli, "To return a product(s), you need a returns label. This should have been included with your delivery note. If you cannot find your returns label, please contact our customer service team to arrange to have another copy emailed to you". You would need to contact the Online Shop Team again to receive a copy of the label at 0330 726 7467.

0 Likes
Jennlli
Apprentice
Options
I've contacted them today and they arranged the return collection but didn't email return address. only delivery note in box
0 Likes
ghosty
Voyager
Options
last time I did a return to Samsung via DPD the DPD guy came with a label and stuck a barcode on the outside of the package and scanned it and took it away and gave me the receipt half
ghosty
Voyager
Options
forgot to mention that was Nov, so not that long ago
0 Likes
Gsamdc
Apprentice
Options

Jennli,

You do not need to do so. Just ask the driver(Assume dpd) if he or she is aware who asked for this parcel ( Samsung). The same happened to me last week. You will receive a number from the driver and you can track it. Just include into the box the return form which you received with the phone. 

Regards

George

Jennlli
Apprentice
Options
thank you
0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options

I returned mine last week. It was picked up on Wed and I was told I wouldn't need a return label.  The DPD driver stuck a barcode on the box and gave me a tracking number. It arrived back with Samsung on Thursday and I received the payment refunded email on Sat.

kkh786
Navigator
Options
Anyone know how they manage traded in devices as part of the return process? CS told me contact Samsung Recycle but the don't answer phone calls.
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Do you mean how to send them @kkh786 ? If so, you will receive a package and returns label within 5-7 days upon receiving the new phone. If you do not receive this we'd recommend contacting our Online Shop team on 0330 726 7467. They will look at arranging for some packaging to be sent out to you.

0 Likes