Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No sound when upload video to whatsapp

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 03:34 AM)
I_deeyana
First Poster
Options

I've updated my device #S21Ultra this morning. Tq for solved the previous problem. I'm able to upload video from my gallery directly to whatsapp. But somehow sorry to say.. when the video been sent.. there is no audio. It's muted. Hope u fix it at your soonest. Tq

Go to solution
103 REPLIES 103
Fester1980
First Poster
Options

Hi!

I have S21 FE and I'm facing the same problem. The option to "make a movie" and save worked for me, but I agree with other guy that it can't be marked as actual solution. 

0 Likes
Members_bL9mfkF
Student
Options

sorry, but this is NOT the solution... b.t.w. this also happens (since about 2 weeks) on the S20 Ultra and S21 Ultra... very annoying 

0 Likes
LewFairbrother
Student
Options

Hi, can you elaborate please?

When I click the edit button on a video and then click save, I don't have the option to create a new video, it just begins saving. When I click the 3 dots, there is an option to save as copy but this doesn't resolve the issue either.

I'm using S21 5G Ultra. 

0 Likes
Xopher
First Poster
Options

Go to Gallery. Click Edit (little symbol looks like a pencil). Click three dots on far right. Click Create Movie. Select Video. Save. 

0 Likes
OpheliaSHolmes
First Poster
Options

worked for me, thx

0 Likes
Bondizzel
First Poster
Options

This was the problem for me as well. The solution I did which fixed the problem for me was saving the edited video as a copy. This way the revert feature is not included and the video is saved in a format whatsapp can handle. 

shirley ortega
Student
Options

TENGO EL MISMO PROBLEMA 

0 Likes
Maxxyz
First Poster
Options

In Developer options under Media / Media transcoding settings, de-select "Assume apps support modern formats." 

0 Likes
Zen1211
First Poster
Options

Hi it does not work. 

0 Likes
Zen1211
First Poster
Options

Same problem with my phone. Whenever i upload video on WhatsApp, the sound disappears. Very annoying. 

0 Likes