Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile cuts off after 15 minutes

(Topic created on: 16-12-2022 03:28 AM)
SallyVB
First Poster
Options
Hi I hope someone can help please. I have a Samsung galaxy s21 and I've had it a good while with no problems. Each night I ring my boyfriend for hours on end. Tonight we kept getting cut off. I thought we were losing signal. We narrowed the problem down to my phone cutting off at 14 minutes and 28 seconds. I've googled this and don't understand what it says. I've run a scan for mallard ect as it mentioned a firewall but no threats detected. Does anyone know why my phone has suddenly started to do this today please and how it can be fixed? Thank you Sal 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens @SallyVB 

This may not be your phone but instead be network connection based.

Have you spoken with your network ?

I wish you all the best with this issue.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

SallyVB
First Poster
Options
Thank you for your reply. I am going to call o2 today and hope they can shed some light on things for me. Before I do that, I am going to ring my daughters phone and see if it cuts off after 14 mins to her today. I'm hoping it was maybe the bad weather and a bad signal but weird how the time was every 14 mins and 28 seconds. Time will tell but I will let you know if I get any answers. Thank you
0 Likes
dug01
First Poster
Options
Mine does the same .. can't understand it
0 Likes
SallyVB
First Poster
Options
Hi all. I phoned my daughters phone this morning and we got to 16 minutes without it cutting off at all. So all was OK. I phoned my fella tonight and all was well too. So all seems back to normal thankfully. I have absolutely no idea as to why it was acting so weird last night but I'm just glad it's sorted itself out. If I'm passing my local o2 store, I may pop in and run it by them just out of curiosity. Thank you guys for listening 🙂
0 Likes