What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen/Force Restart

(Topic created on: 24-05-2023 06:33 PM)
Options
The problem started with the new ui update , sometimes when i go to tiktok the phone froze and restarting by itself, i deleted the app and reinstalled to the latest version but no changes. Is anyone experiencing same issue ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You could try wiping the phones cache partition.

Power off your device, and plug into a pc. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons, when you see the Samsung logo release buttons. Use the volume buttons to navigate the Recovery Mode menu. Use the power button to select Wipe Cache Partition. Wait for the system cache partition to clear. You can also repair apps while in recovery mode. Also good to download is good guardians in the galaxy store. Run app booster.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You could try wiping the phones cache partition.

Power off your device, and plug into a pc. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons, when you see the Samsung logo release buttons. Use the volume buttons to navigate the Recovery Mode menu. Use the power button to select Wipe Cache Partition. Wait for the system cache partition to clear. You can also repair apps while in recovery mode. Also good to download is good guardians in the galaxy store. Run app booster.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@IиƑƩcTed_HȝʌЯͲ  Just to add that it is advisable to wipe the cache partition after updates(via the steps @Fiona26  mentioned)  and can help with freezes/crashes and lags.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Options
Will try that method hopefully it will solve that issue
Options
Goona try that