Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant flash

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 10:13 AM)
Naja1
Explorer
Options
Can anyone at Samsung please do an update for the Camera flash so I can have it on constant like a Torch???   Should be easy enough to do and would def be a handy feature to have on the Camera.   

Just the extra feature added along with the other flash features
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
Flash can only be on constant when on video mode. Anyway why you need it on when on camera mode? You can use built in flashlight instead. 🔦
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Video has it for sure. I swear my A71 had torch mode for photos. It was good in some ways as you knew the exposure level of your photo instead of stabbing some guesses in dim lighting resulting in overexposed flash photos.
Naja1
Explorer
Options
I keep Venomous Snakes. So to have a Camera flash go off in a Green mambas face isn't a good idea. When you can have it constantly on it's far easier and helps bring out the detail in the Snakes better.
Naja1
Explorer
Options
I use it for Venomous Snakes so it's far easier to have the flash constantly on. when a flash goes off it tends to freak the Animal out. my Huawei had a constant flash on it but I went for this due to it being a better camera. this option would be very handy
CodyH
Voyager
Options
would be a pain for people dont wont it on all the time tho, and should be a button turn on if want it.
0 Likes
Naja1
Explorer
Options
yeah buddy there would be. it's the option to have it on constantly that I'm looking for. like a Torch option but while using the Camera. then it can be turned off or put onto normal mode to.
0 Likes
ghosty
Voyager
Options
that's the best reply I've read for a while 😄👍
0 Likes
Naja1
Explorer
Options
lol yeah you won't get many replies like that 😂😂😂. nah just the option to switch it on and leave it on would be super handy.

PSX_20210213_174944_wm_3169.jpg

ghosty
Voyager
Options
yeah 100% in agreement with you for your needs. if I were an app developer I would make you an app 😂
0 Likes