Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call record

(Topic created on: 13-11-2022 11:07 PM)
Ash19701
First Poster
Options
Why does my phone not have the call record function?
4 REPLIES 4
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
The UK is scared people might start recording & holding companies accountable for what they say.
KevP79
Voyager
Options
I was told it was because it's not allowed in the UK. Which is not true at all but as support marked my ticket as complete after months of back and forth conversation regarding this I was not able to reply to there response. Even though they had the cheek to finish on the generic line of... If you have any more questions regarding this reply to the ticket.
Laughable really... and tragic, but a true reflection of how customer support has become.
Starz12
Explorer
Options
And yet the companies can record us! I often used it before on my old s6 as a means to catch Telephone numbers and addresses and also one time to prove something for a court case. Now its not allowed! I also caught a scammer out when she threatened me with the police for a tax evasion. When she said I was being recorded I told her so are you, I then heard her exclaim to someone wise in the call centre oh my god she's recording me! Then she gained her composure! Returned to the script and said the police would be at my door. I told her I thought this was a scam and slammed the phone down!. Without the recording I would have been stuck. Samsung and Google have taken a great tool away from us. We are not all stupid and use it for nefarious purposes. Why should a few ruin it for the rest of us.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I totally agree with you.