Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen nothing S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 10:09 PM)
campfreddy0
Pioneer
Options

Guys my phone was all working picked it up and dead nothing blank. Power and volume down done nothing tried it hundreds of times.

Tried plugging in the charger cable and pressing the buttons again nothing, ive popped it on the wireless charger nothing but seems to be registering as charging.

What are my options after trying all the above, please? the phone is stone cold so I'm sure it's dead battery perhaps? want to save it is pristine

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @campfreddy0  can you just check that there is no debris or water in the charging port,assume there does not seem to be an issue with the chargers and they are compatible.  Can you connect to a computer to see if anything registers?

When trying the soft Reset are you holding the power/Volume Down for at least 10 seconds, give it a bit longer. Another idea is to press and hold the power Button for 15 + seconds to see if that if that reboots it.

However it may be the Battery, you would need to visit a Samsung Experience store for assistance. Some advice here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/galaxy-battery/about-battery/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
campfreddy0
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the reply.... Nothing in the charging port tried holding buttons longer no joy.
Had no issue with phone before to think battery was on its way out.
I just had phone beside picked it up to check messages and it was blank?
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Charge it for atleast an hour and try turning it On afterwards.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
0 Likes
campfreddy0
Pioneer
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
campfreddy0
Pioneer
Options
It's weird as shown no issues whatsoever prior to just going off today
0 Likes
campfreddy0
Pioneer
Options
Tried the recharging still nothing seems dead... It did register for a second on a pc
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably a shot battery or usb connections.
Take it to a Samsung repair shop and take advice.

"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
0 Likes
campfreddy0
Pioneer
Options
Any idea how much a Samsung UK repair will cost
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@campfreddy0: Quotations can only be provided by an authorised engineer following a device inspection, as a diagnosis of the issue will be required first of all. Don't worry though, as you will be informed of any costs prior to the service going ahead, allowing you the chance to opt in or out of the repair. 

0 Likes