05-09-2023 03:59 PM in
I am trying to open an app that doesnt open on my phone . When i press the app , it opens an internet page error message 404 . Now i know the app works as it is working on another phone .
Restarting the phone
Updating the phone and the app
Deleted and reinstalled the app
Cleaning cache for app and of internet explorer
Internet is working great on everything else
Battery saver is off.
I am using samsung s21
I would really not like resetting my phone .
05-09-2023 05:06 PM in
05-09-2023 05:12 PM in
@Wildekat Are both phones on the same Android version, if different could be issue with the app on that version. It would be advisable to clear the cache partition(different from clearing cache of apps) This deletes the temporary files but your Data is intact. Follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
You can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.
otherwise you could contact your Bank, send error report to Samsung. To send error Report go to Samsung Members-Support-Send Feedback-Error Reports.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .
05-09-2023 09:20 PM - last edited 05-09-2023 09:20 PM