Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 5.1 disabled call text and color palets?

(Topic created on: 18-02-2023 06:16 PM)
Anand3366
Explorer
Options
I've installed one UI 5.1 for my s21 ultra and straight away I noticed few changes .
1. Bixby call text has been disabled as it comes up with the error "The linked page doesn't exist in galaxy store ".
2.when setting up a new wallpaper it doesn't give us an option to choose the color pallet as same as the wall paper .

I've tried clearing cache and data for Bixby but nothing worked .

Anyone else have the same issue ?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I've seen another post with someone with the same issue regarding colour pallet. It was also the same when I set my s23 ultra up. Didn't come up with the option of colours to choose from to match the wallpaper. Clicked on colour pallet myself after and then chose. I would report an error to the developers within the members app. At the bottom go to support to send the error report, let the developers aware of the two issues within the 5.1 update.
Anand3366
Explorer
Options
Thanks Fiona . Yeah , seems like this needs to be reported to the developers as I just had a chat with the support and they seem to have no clue. All they ask me to do is to clear the cache or to do an app reset .
Options
Colour palette has been hot and miss since 5 started
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
PaulStone
Voyager
Options
I have the same issues with colour pallet too. I'm using s22 ultra.
0 Likes
Anand3366
Explorer
Options
Hope samsung comes up with a fix in their next update.
0 Likes
PaulStone
Voyager
Options
I know me too. Hope they get there act together. And sooner rather than later.
Options
They make promises, and never do. ...still waiting for updates to do stuff they promised they'd do last year
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes