Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wallet and S20 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 26-04-2023 09:56 PM)
H3ndo08
Student
Options

Trying to download and setup Samsung Wallet on my S20 FE but it comes up saying that it is not yet available on the device and will send notification when it is. On the official Samsung website it says that S20 FE 5G is a compatible device so I am wondering what the problem is? I can download the app from Play Store but can't see it in Galaxy Store. All software is up to date on the phone as on 23/04/23. Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
Samsung Wallet isn't available in some regions so that could be why you can't install it and also some banks aren't recognised
0 Likes
H3ndo08
Student
Options

In UK and have wallet on another device, looks like the phone has set itself up with a Polish service provider as it says XEO in the about section for this...whereas UK is BTU. Believe this is the case apparently can be caused by having the phone setup with WiFi instead of just on a SIM card. Don't see any easy way to change this without wiping the phone so will just be using Google Pay instead.

0 Likes
Sajh
First Poster
Options
Have you been successful with Google wallet? I think my S20 FE came from the US and I'm not able to use Google wallet in the UK with UK Bank cards. I dont want to believe that there's no way to pay with my phone.
0 Likes